about me.

My photo
i'm 17. i love music. i love singing. i love my life. i love my besties. and this is all my story that i write for you.

Monday, January 4, 2010

hello 2010! the best of 2009.

spotted: new year, new you!

hey all. happy new year ya. maybe it's a little late. but better late than never, right? hhe. gue sedikit bingung, mau posting ttg apa tapi gue memutuskan untuk posting ttg hal2 yang gue suka di tahun 2009 kemarin.

gue akan membuat list ttg 3 hal yang paling gue suka di tahun 2009. mulai dari lagu, film, sampe moment/event2 yang memorable.

so, here it goes:

favorite korean songs:
  1. i don't care - 2ne1
  2. because of you - after school
  3. sign - brown eyed girls
favorite indonesian songs:
  1. when you love someone - endahnrhesa
  2. cinta pertama dan terakhir - sherina
  3. jadi gila - ran

favorite international songs:
  1. getting out - daniel merriweather
  2. paparazzi - lady gaga
  3. you belong with me - taylor swift

favorite albums:
  1. 1st mini album - 2ne1
  2. love and war - daniel merriweather
  3. kris allen - kris allen

favorite movies:
  1. avatar
  2. up!
  3. the twilight saga: new moon

favorite moments:
  1. my sweet 17 birthday
  2. java jazz festival 2009
  3. tetangga's day with tangga

cukup dulu mungkin buat list nya. nanti kalo ada tambahan bakal dipost berikutnya.

smoga thn 2010 bakal lbi baik dari thn 2009 :)