about me.

My photo
i'm 17. i love music. i love singing. i love my life. i love my besties. and this is all my story that i write for you.

Monday, August 31, 2009

i'm still overjoyed :)

spotted: kimi raikkonen back on top of the podium :)

what a race! started from 6th on the grid, he overtake everyone in front of him so he up to 2nd in the end of the 1st lap. after the end of safety car period, he easily overtake giancarlo fisichella and since then, he lead the race until the finish line.

it's kimi's first win of the season. it's kimi's fourth win in belgium. seems like kimi is the king of belgium grand prix :)

i'm so overjoyed. it's so good to see him back on top of the podium. super performance by kimi raikkonen. great job by ferrari. welcome back on top of the podium. hope we'll see you again on the top!

during the race.

the winning trophy.

kimi, the king of spa :)